Annex 2 - Information in notifications pursuant to section 4(1)
Annex 2 to Executive Order No. 1196 of 9 October 2015 issued by the Ministry of Employment - unofficial version
Notification according to section 4(1) of accidents must include the following information, cf. section 4(4).
- Information about the injured party and the injury:
- a) Name
- b) Civil registration number or, in the absence thereof, gender, date of birth and nationality (citizenship)
- c) Offshore position held
- d) Date of employment with the enterprise
- e) Time of commencement of the shift
- f) Offshore experience (number of years)
- g) Type of injury
- h) Injured part of the body
- i) Expected period of incapacity for work (number of days)
- Information about the notifier and the enterprise:
- a) Business registration number of the enterprise, or in the absence of this, the name of the enterprise, address, sector, municipality and type of company.
- b) The civil registration number/business registration number of the notifier, name and address if the notifier is someone other than an employer.
- Information about the accident:
- a) Place of accident
- b) Date and time of accident
- c) Name of the installation
- d) The course of the accident, including information about contact/manner of injury and associated element/equipment