Annex 1 - Serious personal injury, cf. section 5(1), no. 1b and section 8(1), no. 2
Annex 1 to Executive Order No. 1196 of 9 October 2015 issued by the Ministry of Employment - unofficial version
- Bone fracture, except for fracture of a single finger or toe.
- Loss of one or more body parts.
- Dislocation of shoulder, hip, knee or spine.
- Severe burns.
- Loss of vision, permanently or temporarily.
- Damage to eye or both eyes through corrosive burns, burns from hot metal or penetration of an object.
- Electric shock or electric burns causing unconsciousness or requiring resuscitation.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Personal injury otherwise, resulting acute taking ashore of injured persons.