Notification of unintended discharge, significant damage to the installation, etc.
The operator or the owner must immediately notify the Danish Working Environment Authority about the following
- Unintended discharge of oil or gas which leads to fire or explosions.
- Unintended discharge of not ignited natural gas or evaporated associated gas if the mass discharged is greater than or equal to 1 kg.
- Discharge of non-ignited liquids of crude oil where the mass discharged is greater than or equal to 60 kg.
- Any incident which may have led to discharge of a biological agent.
- Any unintended discharge of substances and materials.
- Any not insignificant damage of importance to health and safety to the construction or equipment of the installation must be registered
- Any uncontrolled emissions from a well, regardless of duration.
- Helicopter accidents at or near the installation.
- Any unplanned emergency evacuation of some or all persons on board due to a major accident or if there is a significant risk of such accident.
The operator or the owner must notify the Danish Working Environment Authority on tel. +45 70 12 12 88 (Monday-Thursday 8-15, Friday 8-14)
Outside these opening hours, notification must be made on tel. +45 72 20 91 91