Spring over hovedmenu

Foreign enterprises

A foreign enterprise without a Danish CBR number, e.g.. the owner of a foreign drilling rig, can report a work accident via a special link to EASY. The company must use its RUT-number (Register of Foreign Service Providers).

Report a work accident as an employer without a CBR number (Virk.dk, English)

Enterprises that neither have a Danish CBR nor a RUT number are referred to a special notification form.

Report accidents etc. in relation to offshore oil and gas activities (form)